Profit optimising AP&S solution
We understand that scheduling is at the centre of any manufacturing operation’s ability to execute its business plan.
Prophit E-Planner is a comprehensive tool that delivers a complete picture of how your supply chain is performing and how it can be made to work optimally.
Prophit E-Planner uses the functionality of the latest programming languages to offer unique solutions to:
- Improve delivery performance
- Give reliable delivery projections
- Communicate in a timely manner with sales and customers
- Increase the length of campaign runs
- Reduce the number of schedule crashes
- Reduce labour and overtime costs
- Reduce inventory levels.
The Prophit E-Planner is designed to offer a solution that saves time and supports your scheduler to make informed decisions. E-Planner then allows instant messaging throughout your organisation to ensure you are equipped to manage demand and expectations.
What it delivers:
- Seamless integration with your ERP solution
- Automated scheduling algorithms reduce the work content and conflicts of scheduling
- Dynamically assessed material requirements; keeping the scheduler informed of material constraints.
- Optimal loading of machines with all possible alternative routes considered
- Realistic, achievable delivery dates
- Full manual override and provide immediate feedback on all implications of schedule changes
- Enforcing frozen and firm scheduling windows, with complete schedule adherence reporting
- The ability to model labour crewing and tooling constraints to meet production demand
- The ability to provide graphical representation of the scheduling horizon for greater insight and understanding
- Automated scheduling algorithms that reduce the work content and conflicts of scheduling
- Support for supply chain strategies by providing salient management reporting
Prophit E-Planner is one of the few solutions available that provide all of these features as standard within a single AP&S solution. This means you no longer need to compromise between these features to determine which AP&S is right for your operations.